Diamond Gemstone Valuation Course
Look no further! Corlia Roberts provides education courses in Diamond Valuation.
Our team of lectures will teach you about the art of Diamond Gemstone Valuation, cutting and polishing, grading and evaluation of diamond gemstones, the interactive course can now also be done via skype from the comfort of your laptop. With the speed and immediacy that only the World Wide Web can offer.
The diamond industry was once renowned for being reclusive and having a closed-door policy. However, through benificiation and training the industry is being forced to open up, especially with the advent of technology and e-mail.
Businessman, dealers and factory owners learn about the latest developments in synthetics, for example, or about the cheapest, yet most accurate means of maintaining that their diamonds are not from Africa’s war zones. Your business will depends on it.
Our classes are small to benefit the student to become acquainted with the basic theory, hands on practical aspects, delve deep into the operation of testing instruments and discuss analytical problems and solutions
Below is a link to the online enrollment form.
All courses, are presented Monday to Friday, from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Next Course availability 23 April 2018
The following diamond gemstone courses are currently on offer: Rough Diamonds, Polishing and Cutting Courses.
- Rough Diamond Grading and Evaluation ( 2 Weeks) USD 1200.00 / ZAR 11500.00
- Polished Diamond Grading (1 Week) USD 950.00 / ZAR 950.00
- Diamond Cutting, Polishing and Processing ( 3 Month) USD 3500.00 / ZAR 48000.00
- Diamond Graduate Program (4 Weeks) USD $ 2500.00 / R25000.00
- Precious Metals – Gold / XRF (2 Day) USD $1500.00 / R14000.00
Please fill out the online enrollment form, by doing so you confirm you have read and accepted our general terms and conditions – send us a copy of your identity card or passport – pay a 50% deposit of the total tuition fee and balance before commencement of the course. Banking Details:
Diamond Gemstone Valuation:
Whether you’re a retailer, gem stone dealer, buyer, valuer, auctioneer or diamond gemstone enthusiast, our workshops, course and seminars are designed to give participants a thorough education in a short … We offer a number of diamond courses that are tailored to the gem, Jewelry and jewellery trade; from one-day seminars, consulting and short-courses to our world-leading standards.
Did you know ?
- Natural Diamonds might not be the rarest gemstone known to man, but they have a set of unique characteristics that sets diamond gemstone apart from other gemstones and gives them a value beyond price.
- Gem-quality diamonds consistently retain their value, and in most often have increased in value year on year.
- There are four factors that determine the value of a diamond, collectively known as the Diamond 4Cs.
- A diamond is the hardest substance known to man ranking 10.0 on a scale known athe the Mohs Hardness.
- Education is forever..